YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
There are a variety of ways you can volunteer and contribute to our mission to
“Eliminate Colorectal Cancer.”
- Volunteer your time! We often need volunteers for events, programs projects, or office assistance.
- Become an Advocate! Lend your time, talent and voice as an advocate for the mission, goals and purposes of HTG.
- Participate in HTG’s Fundraising events! Create your own team and raise the most money to support our mission! ( Zumba-A-Thon, Walk-A-Thon, raffle sales, etc.).
- Provide funding or in-kind services. Underwrite the costs of screening, equipment or operating expenses.
- Tap into your established networks to enlist support for these services in your community.
If you would like to make a deeper commitment to our mission and goals, you may consider becoming an Ambassador. Ambassadors of Hope Through Grace are dedicated to carrying out the mission, vision and goals of the organization through implementation of programs and practices. Ambassadors are expected to attend and participate in scheduled Hope Through Grace meetings and become actively involved in Hope Through Grace events and special projects.
How do I Sign Up to Volunteer?
To let us know how you want to be involved in our fight to end colorectal cancer, please call our office at 713-668-HOPE(4673). We will add you to our Volunteer Mailing list. As soon as we schedule a new event, we will email you an invitation with details of the event, so that you may help us carry out our mission.
Dedicated to Colorectal Cancer Prevention, Early Detection, and Cancer Survivorship